You Want to be a Trip Captain?
We are thrilled that you are interested in going our Team as a Trip Captain! For this role, we are looking for Candidates with strong Customer Service and Hospitality skills. A love for skiing or riding is another trait for success in this position. Candidates should send an introductory eMail to Recruiting.
Benefits of being an Alpine Express Trip Captain:
- Free Lift Tickets to Snowbowl.
- Free Transportation to Snowbowl.
- Hanging out with some of the best Customers that also love riding Snowbowl.
- Discounts on food and retail at Snowbowl.
Becoming a Trip Captain:
Training is a multiple day process, you start off by meeting with Alpine Express Leaders to go over cutler and philosophy. A ride along to see how a Senior Trip Captain runs a trip. Move into running a Trip yourself with a Senior Captain observing and giving feedback. Once you successfully receive sign-off from one Leader and one Senior, you'll be free to schedule trips.
Expectations of a Trip Captain:
- 2 trips per month during the season
- 2 trips as First Officer per month during the season
- Attend Captain meetings twice a year
The First Officer is the Right Hand of the Captain, while the Captain is the decision maker, the First Officer is there to support the Captain during the trip.